Freakshakes are monstrous morphed milkshakes. They are causing queues outside cafes. Making a freakshake is an art, you can’t just top ingredients over each other. Now you can make your own freakshake with this easy recipe.
- Chocolate ice cream Chocolate Ganache
- 200g double cream
- 20g butter, melted
- 200g Divine 70% Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped Freak Shake
- 3 scoops of Chocolate ice cream
- 250ml whole milk
- Chocolate ganache
- Sprinkles (chocolate flakes)
- Whipped cream
- Mini Marshmallows
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- Doughnuts or cookies ( optional toppings)
- Place the chocolate into a medium sized heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan over a medium heat. If using butter to make a glaze heat it with the cream. Bring to the boil and immediately pour over the chocolate.
- Stir gently with the chocolate until smooth and all the chocolate has melted. FREAKSHAKE
- Add the 3 scoops of ice cream and milk into your food processor or blender. Blend on high speed for 4 minutes until all the ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Take a large spoonful of chocolate ganache and line the inside of the glass jar. Line the outside rim too
- Line the exterior with the sprinkles. Dribble chocolate and caramel sauce down the sides of the jar (optional).
- Pour the milkshake into the glass. Add an extra scoop of ice cream. It will float to the top.
- Top with whipped cream. Add more sprinkles and mashmallows and drizzle with more sauce.
- Place your favourite cookies (or doughnuts) on top or just decorate with pretzels, peanut butter cups (as desired).
- Stick a straw in and enjoy!