Easy and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. They may look just like normal cookies but they are thicker and way chewier. Enjoy!
Check the note bellow for a faster version using a cake mix
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 4 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake for 28-34 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
For a faster vesion: use a cake mix for a 9×13-inch pan
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Spread the cookie dough in the pan. Use clean hands to pat the dough evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool, then cut into slices.